Nardia Carraro is an experienced physiotherapist with a strong interest in Sports physiotherapy and Women's Health Physiotherapy.
Nardia completed her bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy at Sydney University in 2006 then went on to pursuit her passion in sports physiotherapy by working here at Eastside Physiotherapy and working alongside Diane Long as the physiotherapists for Randwick Rugby.
In 2009 Nardia moved to the UK with her husband who played professional rugby in Australia, England and France and has given Nardia plenty of injury management experience along the way. In the UK Nardia worked in a busy Sports Physiotherapy clinic which specialised in the management of cross-country runners, cyclists and post-operative rehabilitation.
Since returning to Australia Nardia has become a mum of two and is now back at Eastside physiotherapy part-time to share her worldly experience.
- Pelvic pain during pregnancy
- Retraining pelvic musculature and return to exercise/sport following pregnancy and childbirth
- Dry needling for musculoskeletal conditions
- Rugby Union and Hockey injury management
- Injury management for runners
- Randwick Rugby 2008-2009
- Combined services AFL 2009
- NSW Under 21’s and open Womens hockey 2014